Find in website:
Solutions for the game MazezaM
The solutions provided here are for the game MazezaM available for the following platforms:
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum - original version written by Malcolm Tyrrell,
- Amiga - the most developed version, basis for the other ports,
- Apple Mac OS X - exact port of the AmigaOS 4 version.
- Apple II - 4K minigame version with high resolution graphics and sprites,
- Oric Atmos - the puzzle game returned back to its original platform,
- Commodore 64 - written in 6502 assembler with nice music,
- Coleco Vision - written in C, also working on the Coleco ADAM computers,
- Microsoft Windows - exact port of the Amiga version to the PC,
- Game Boy Color (Classic) - colorful version for the little handheld,
- Super Nintendo - SNES version with double sized graphics,
- CP/M - version in text mode working on this ancient platform with VT52 terminal,
- Java applet - version working in Java enabled browsers,
- Rockbox - the game on the open sourced firmware for mp3 players.
Most of the levels have several solutions with less/more moves and pushes. Submissions of different solutions
with the comments form on the levels will be warmly appreciated.
Any other comments, suggestions and opinions - do not hesitate to talk.
No comments have been provided.
Back to Misc
Back to index